Monday, January 26, 2015

Style Academy - Exercises

Combining Sentences
Those who are highly creative and productive learn to acknowledge, embrace, explore, and learn from their failures.

In last 1990, when I could no longer see my feet, I made an appointment with a Paris eye doctor who ran some tests and sent me off to buy some glasses. I’d like to blame my choice of frames on the fact that I couldn’t see them clearly. Or maybe that they were forced upon me, but neither excuse is true. I made the selection of my own free will, because I thought they made me look smart and international. The frames were made of dark plastic, with rectangular lenses not much larger than my eye. THere was something vaguely familiar about them, I could not put my finger on it. I spent a great deal of time in front of the mirror after I picked them, and prepared to share intelligent comments about the state of the euro.

Imitation

Sometimes, according to Edwin Teale, a gall gnat larvam which does not resemble the adult in the least, and which has certainly not mated, nevertheless produces within its body eggs, live eggs, which then hatch with its soft tissue.

Imitation: Sometimes, according to an unknown source, the best things in life which honestly differ between people, and which are usually not physical things, nevertheless are free, which usually means they can be shared freely too.

No comments:

Post a Comment